- Self-incrimination (Wednesday, 14 November 2012)
- Publication of regulatory decisions (Monday, 12 November 2012)
- Defamation (Tuesday, 6 November 2012)
- The fault of others (Wednesday, 17 October 2012)
- Void or voidable? (Thursday, 6 September 2012)
- Particulars of misconduct (Monday, 27 August 2012)
- Waiver of natural justice (Wednesday, 15 August 2012)
- The Convention and the Interim Order (Saturday, 4 August 2012)
- The sentencing of police officers (Wednesday, 1 August 2012)
- Hearsay and the ECHR (Wednesday, 25 July 2012)
- Appointment of tribunal members (Saturday, 21 July 2012)
- Tribunal’s power to reopen proceedings (Thursday, 21 June 2012)
About this site
This site is a free resource for practitioners representing clients before disciplinary tribunals and for lawyers practising or advising in any regulatory area.
It is based on and updates the leading work in the field Disciplinary & Regulatory Proceedings, whose author and editor are responsible for the contents.
Contributions are welcome in the form of either letters or articles.
The authors regret that they cannot advise on any specific matter. If you require such advice you should take independent legal advice.
The authors accept no liability for any action that you may or my not take in reliance on anything contained on this site.